Who should attend?
The boutique and lifestyle hotel sector is booming, with both small independents and large multi-nationals investing heavily around the world to establish a presence in this exciting market.
- Designers and Architects
- Lifestyle and fashion brands
- Boutique, Lifestyle and Country House Hotel Owners / Developers
- Travel and Distribution Agents
- Destination Management Companies
- Software and Technology Companies
- Spa Operators
- Property Developers
- Property Brokers
- Management Company Executives and Consultants
- Luxury Hotel Amenity Suppliers
- Lenders / Private Equity / Venture Capitalists
- Investors and Financial Institutions
- PR / Sales and Marketing companies
- Private Members Clubs
- Asset Managers
- Lifestyle and Concierge Services
- Recruitment and Executive Search Companies
- Tourist boards, Groups and Associations
Confirmed 2018 attendees include representatives from:
Kerzner International, Jumeirah Group, Standard Hotels International, C9 Hotelworks, Meininger Hotels, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality, Mindfulness at Work, Berkeley Capital, Swayy, SUSD, Kerzner International, GuestRevu, WHIT Media, Wayward, OakNorth Bank, Brøchner Hotels, Kajola, Kew Green Hotels, AC Hotels, Georgian House, Grayfield, Leeu Collection, Shoosmiths, Good Hotel London, Club Soda, AHV Associates, IHG - Kimpton Hotels, Hotel Indigo and more.