The Boutique and Lifestyle Hotel Summit advisory board comprises leading experts in the sector and extends the influence of the Summit by providing insight into the latest trends and the changing dynamics of the boutique and lifestyle hotel sector.
The board works with the BLHS organising team to offer guidance into overall program development, to create relevant conference session content and drive existing and new business opportunities within the sector.
This includes keynote session, concurrent presentations, pre-conference networking, panel discussions and other program formats to assure a successful event.
Our thanks to:
• Brenda Collin, managing director, UK, Ireland, Nordic & Netherlands, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
• Loraine Berry, VP development, Europe & Middle East, Langham Hotel Group
• Ciaran Fahy, CEO, Ellerman Hotel Company
• Andrew Harrington, partner, AHV Associates
• Vicky Hetherington, director, development UK & Nordics, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
• Francine Heywood, co-founder, GuestRevu
• Katie Houghton, group head of sales: media and events, International Hospitality Media
• Josh Littman, head of luxury development, IHG
• MJ Paschall, SVP, AKA Hotel Residences
• Frank Reeves, CEO, Avvio
• Adam Rowledge, general manager, Georgian House
• George Sell, editor, Boutique Hotel News
• Andrew Shaw, head of development, Jurys Inn
• Robin Sheppard, chairman, Bespoke Hotels
• Dina Soliman, head of brand and marketing, Queensway Group