The Boutique and Lifestyle Hotel Summit Advisory Board comprises leading experts in the sector and extends the influence of the Summit by providing insight into the latest trends and the changing dynamics of the boutique and lifestyle hotel sector.
The board works with the BLHS organising team to offer guidance into overall program development, to create relevant conference session content and drive existing and new business opportunities within the sector.
This includes keynote session, concurrent presentations, pre-conference networking, panel discussions and other program formats to assure a successful event.
Our thanks to:
- Andrew Shaw, AVP, Hotel Development, IHG
- Brenda Collin, UK Director - UK, Ireland, Nordics and Holland, Preferred Hotels and Resorts
- Camil Yazbeck, Investment Director - Hospitality, Patron Capital
- Chris Penn, Managing Director, Ace Hotel, London
- Debbie Hindle, Managing Director, Four bgb
- Gerard Nolan, Managing Director, Gerard Nolan and Partners
- Heleri Rande, Director of Business Develeopment EMEA, Puccini Group
- Karen Fewell, Founder and Director of Food Marketing
- Kristen Kozlowski, Senior Director, CBRE Hotels EMEA
- Piers Brown, CEO, International Hospitality Media
- Rafi Bejerano, Director, AB Hotels
- Roberto Pajeres, General Manager, The Ampersand, London
- Russell Kett, Chairman, HVS London
- Tiffany Neller, Associate Director, EPR Architects
- Timothy Griffin, Brand Director, The Hoxton